Start your protection.
Enroll in minutes.
Start your protection.
Enroll in minutes.
Plus applicable sales tax.
Pricing details below*
- Primary Identity Alert System†
- Data Breach Notifications
- 24/7 Live Member Support
- U.S-Based Identity Restoration Specialists
- Million Dollar Protection™ Package‡
- •Up to $25,000Stolen Funds Reimbursement
- •Up to $25,000Personal Expense Compensation
- •Up to $1 MillionCoverage for Lawyers and Experts
- 90- Days Free of Norton™ Security Deluxe
- •Defends against viruses, spyware, malware, ransomware, phishing, trojan horses and other online threats
- •Safeguards personal information and online transactions
- •Ensures emails and links actually came from trusted sources
Find the LifeLock price that’s right for you
The price of having your identity stolen can be steep. Think time plus money. So what does LifeLock cost? LifeLock protection plans start at $9.99/month for your first year (plus applicable sales taxes). If you worry about the cost of identity theft, consider LifeLock Standard™ or LifeLock Ultimate Plus™. It’s easy to compare plans to find which one is best for you. Plus, LifeLock promo codes can save you extra money. Listen for them on the radio and TV or find them online and in publications. Check with your employer or membership organization to see if they offer LifeLock discounts. When you learn more about the benefits of LifeLock protection, you might decide the LifeLock price is right for you.
The credit scores provided are VantageScore 3.0 credit scores based on data from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion respectively. Any one bureau VantageScore mentioned is based on Equifax data only. Third parties use many different types of credit scores and are likely to use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
1 Credit reports, scores and credit monitoring may require an additional verification process and credit services will be withheld until such process is complete.
2 For LifeLock Ultimate Plus™ three bureau credit monitoring, credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin.
3 Norton Security Online provides protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and other online threats for up to 5 PCs, Macs, Android devices. Norton account features not supported in this edition of Norton Security Online. As a result, some mobile features for Android are not available such as anti-theft and mobile contacts backup. iOS is not supported.
*Important Pricing & Subscription Details:
By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring membership that begins when your purchase is completed and will automatically renew after your first paid term.
The price quoted today may include an introductory offer. After that, your membership will automatically renew and be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price found here. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance. This offer not combinable with other offers.
The credit reports, scores, and credit monitoring features may require an additional verification process and credit services will be withheld until such process is complete.
You must download and install the Norton software on each device to begin protection. You must also complete enrollment for LifeLock membership.
You can cancel your membership here, or by contacting Member Services at . If you are an annual member and request a refund within 60-days after being billed, you are entitled to a complete refund. Otherwise, you are eligible for a pro-rated refund on any unused months through the end of your term. For more details, please visit the LifeLock Refund Policy.
Norton protection updates and features may be added, modified, or removed subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
Additional Important Information:
4. Norton Performance: For more detailed information about Norton product performance tests, please see:
AV-TEST, “Best Protection 2016 Award,” February 2017
AV-TEST, “Product Review and Certification Report,” September-October 2017
PassMark Software, “Consumer Security Products Performance Benchmarks (Edition 1),” November 2017
5. Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or activate automatic renewal with Symantec. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your qualifying Norton subscription. If you purchase a Norton bundle (a qualifying Norton subscription purchased with another Norton offering), your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your qualifying Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a qualifying Norton subscription with a non-Norton product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only your Norton qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
System requirements for Norton Security Online:
Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of macOS
Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported
Android Operating Systems
Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS is not supported
No one can prevent all identity theft.
† LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
‡ Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $25,000 for Standard, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus. And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.